As per the AICTE
norms, and guidelines a separate account of MBA department (Department of Business Admi
nistration) will be maintained which will be open for inspection by AICTE or any person's authorised by AICTE for this
purpose. There shall be a joints account in the name of the Registrar, A.P.S. University, Rewa and Head, Department of
Business Aministration, A.P.S. University, Rewa, for the Department.rr
(2) All the money received by way of Tuition Fees and other Fees shall be deposited in the joint account.
(3) This account will be operated by the Registrar, A.P.S. University, Rewa but the cheques will be signed jointly by Registrar, A.P.S. University, Rewa and Head, Department of Business Administration, A.P.S. University, Rewa.
(4) All items of expenditure will be subject to Budged Provisions and shall be Pre-audited by local fund Audit.
(5) The Head, Department of Business Administration, A.P.S. University, Rewa will prepare the Annual Budged to be submitted to Registrar, A.P.S. University, Rewa, for the approval of Executive Council of the University.
(6) The academic Resource
persons- Visiting Faculty, Corporate Personalities, Local Guest Faculty, Part-time
External Examiners for Viva-Voce and Valuation of research/Project Reports will be appointed with the permission of Vice-
Chancellor and the honorarium/remuneration shall be pid as under.
(a) Visiting Faculty will be
paid @ Rs. 200.00 per one hour lecture and number of lectures should not exceed three in a
day. Thus a payment of upto Rs. 600.00 per day is permitted to a Visiting faculty for delivering lectures. However, the
payments can be increased by prior permission from Vice-Chancellor on the basis of special qualifications of the Visiting
Faculty. A Visiting Faculty will not be allowed more than seven working days in a week and more then Rs. 6000.00 as lecture
remuneration in a paper in semester.
(b) Corporate Personalities invited
to interact with the students will be paid @ Rs. 600.00 per day for persons holding
managerial posts or having at least ten years experience in the field. Corporate Personalities holding post of Deputy General
Manage (and at par posts) or a Position above that will be remunerated @ Rs. 1000.00 per day.
(c) Local Guest Faculty will
be paid @ Rs. 150.00 per one hour lecture (including conveyance) and number of lectures
should not exceed three in a day. Thus a payment of upto RS. 450.00 per day is permitted to a Local Guest Faculty. The
Local Guest Faculty will not be allowed a payment more than Rs. 4500.00 in a paper in a semester.
(d) The consilidated remuneration
for part-time/contractual teaching staff will be Rs. 6000.00 per month subject to change
by the Executive Council.
(e) The External Examiner for
the Evaluation of Project/Research Report and Viva-Voce shall be paid as under :-
* Project/Research Report @ Rs. 15.00 per candidate
* Viva-Voce @ Rs. 15.00 per candidate
* Comprehensive Viva-Voce @ Rs. 20.00 per candidate
be a provision of Permanent Advance of Rs. 5000.00 (Rs. Five Thousand only) in the name of
Department which will be recoupable from time to time after submission of the accounts as per University rules.
(8) Rest of the rules & regulations partaining to finances will be the same as for any other regular department.
(Dr. Ram Suman Pandey)