STATUTE NO. 30
1. The Executive Council may accept donations for the creation of an endowment
for the award of fellowships,
2 (a) Each endowment shall be secured by investment in securities described in
Section 20 of Indian Trust Act, 1882
3. No endowment shall be accepted in contravention of the provisions of Section 8 of the Adhiniyam.
4. The Executive Council shall be the administrator of all endowments.
5. The award shall be made out of the annual income accruing from the endowment.
Any part of the income which is
6. The Academic council shall prescribe the conditions of award after consulting
the donor and effect shall be given to
7. In case of each endowment accepted by the Executive Council the Executive
Council shall make a regulation giving