The Department of Life Long Learning, earlier known as Department of Adult and Continuing Education was established in the year 1983 by UGC New Delhi. The department is involved in teaching, research and extension activities based on UGC guidelines. The department has initiated a number of projects on social services. Under its canopy the department runs a number of job oriented and professional programmer for the benefit of society. The courses offered are MBA (HRD) and B.Ed.
About the Study Centre for Human Resource Development:
The Department was started in September 1997 and has been recognized and accredited by the University Grant Commission (UGC), New Delhi, and Coordination Committee (M.P.) under ordinance 93. The department of HRD is currently running MBA (HRD) Human Resource Development which is a two-year (full-time) integrated course divided into four semesters. At the end of semester II the students have to undergo a vocational summer training Project of 4 to 6 weeks in any industry/commercial establishment of repute and have to submit a Project to the Department. At the end, of semester IV the students have to submit a Dissertation n Report which is evaluated by one Internal and one External Examiner.
- To provide a best possible environment to the students to compete with the ever-growing market.
- To understand how to solve problems through the process of excellent managerial skills, decision making skill, and logical thinking.
- To help them how to work together and how to maintain the ethics and value system of organisation.
Department Organised Several Activities:
- Fragrance, the management festival of the department was organized from 1st Dec. 2022 to 4th Dec. 2022. Shri Rajendra Shukla, Ex Cabinet Minister Govt. of M.P. and Presently M.L.A. graced the inaugural ceremony. The ceremony was held in the benign presence of Prof. Rajkumar Acharya, Vice Chancellor, Prof. Surendra Singh, Registrar, Prof. Sunil Tiwari, Head of the Department.
- An invited Online Lecture was organised on 8th Oct. 2021. The guest of Honor & Invited Speaker was Dr. Usha Roopnarain, Former MP in the National Assembly, S. Minister of Health, Republic of South Africa, Director, Human Resource, KZN Tourism Board. South Africa.
- On 30th and 31st March 2022 –one essay competition was held "My Vote is my future - Power of One Vote" essay competition.
- Departmental Cultural Meet was held on 18th Sep. 2022. Departmental felicitation program was held on 3rd Dec. 2022.
- Three Day workshop on Investment in Stock Market and Financial Planning was held from 31-05-22 to 02-06-22.