The central library in APS University Rewa is an important academic resource that serves the students, faculty, and staff of the university. The library is located in the heart of the campus and houses a vast collection of books, journals, magazines, and other reference materials.
The library offers a wide range of services and facilities to its users, including lending services, reference services, photocopying, and computer facilities. The Center library is open from 10:30 am to 5:30 pm on all working days.
Central Library at a Glance
- Follows Dewey Decimal Classification Scheme.
- Around 75000 books available.
- Around 100 students can be accommodated at a time.
- Total number of books, department wise is around 2000.
- Number of short research papers is 4507.
- Number of Research papers, Ph.D. thesis in the library is around 2508.
- Proposed expenditure on development of library in next five years is about 50,00,000/-